Tuesday, August 4, 2009

STREET FIGHT TOP TEN MISTAKES. #10


Today is the last part of the letter from Al Steel, the Self-Defense Trainer who allowed me to pass it to my friends.



Mistake 10 - NOT GETTING HELP

This is the biggest mistake of all.
This is the mistake that keeps most men from EVER being able to defend themselves on the street and in dangerous situations.

I know, guys don't like to make themselves look weak or helpless. We don't like to ask for help.

Hey, I've been there myself. Let me tell you a little about me and how I figured out the best ways to defend myself out there...

About seven years ago I became fed up with my martial arts school and all the B.S. around it. I was so sick and tired of seeing students being taught what is best for the DOJO ... not what is best for the student.

So I quit! One night I was out with a friend, and I saw two guys arguing, pushing each other's chest and finally starting to fight. One guy got steamrolled, the other had a broken nose and they were arguing because they looked at each other funny. Great!

I can still remember that night...right then and there I made the decision to do whatever it took to learn the most effective ways of self defense! Not just the best techniques, moves and takedowns to knock a guy out instantly but absolutely everything that gets a person out of harms way.

Well, after a lot of hard work and trying all kinds of crazy things, I finally figured it all out.

I can not only give a guy the beating of his life if I really have to ... I can also walk into ANY room and make even the biggest and toughest guy think he better not mess with me. And the best part, I don't even have to use my fists to do that.

It has been a very rewarding experience. I no longer feel that sick, insecure feeling... like I must fear for my safety when I get approached by a mean looking jerk or drunk on the street ...and I might end with blood all over me.
I know that anytime, anywhere, I can go out and feel 100% safe!

I've written a book on the topic, and I've done seminars on both coasts of the United States and taught tens of thousands of men all around the world. But the REALLY GREAT news is that I now publish a free email newsletter three times a week
that teaches guys how to defend themselves on the street with or without using force!

I have a downloadable eBook that you can download right away and be reading it in literally MINUTES from right now. It's JAM PACKED with dozens and dozens of specific strategies for taking down an attacker, neutralizing threats, dealing with bullies,
effective striking techniques, and how to make sure everybody thinks TWICE before they want to mess with you.

To download your copy of this online eBook, just go here: Self Defense Skills.

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your Friend,
Al Steele

P.S. Do some friends a favor, and FORWARD this article to their email addresses. It might be the biggest gift you ever give them.

1 comment:

  1. You got some good information here. Thank you for posting it! Keep up the great work. Some of my sites are www.anonwebprox.info,www.getaroundblock.info, www.getaroundme.info, www.getofftheblock.info, www.thetechlist.info. All of which would be helpful and related towards your topic.

    ReplyDelete